The Grand CRO organisation – premium croatian wine estates signed the agreement with the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts for the purpose of carrying out a project called “GRAND CRO – VRSNA CROATIA VINSKA GOSPODARSTVA”.
The implementation of the project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund, within the public call Internationalization of MSPs through business support organizations.
The purpose of the project is to introduce new markets and increase the recognizability of top Croatian wines and winemakers in Europe and the world.
The project aims to increase market sales of Croatian wines, the increase in export of Croatian wines and better positioning of Croatian wine producers in the world and the European market.
Project in numbers
Total project worth: 7.372.567,00 HRK
EU co-finance worth: 6.358.591,70 HRK
Project period: 31.12.2017. – 31.12.2018.
– developing 4 market analysis and analysis of business partners in the wine sector, hotel industry, trade and catering
– developing 1 export strategy
– 6 information events organized
– production of promotional material on Croatia as a wine destination
– organized 4 collective performances at international fairs.